I am passionate about empowering people to help them in all areas of their lives, through their wellbeing, by sharing my vast array of wisdom. I am especially passionate about children’s wellbeing as they are the future generation who have the world in their hands.
I am kind, knowledgeable and above all non-judgemental, encouraging clients to look at life in a light hearted manner because laughter lifts the mood and makes the world seem a better place. Above all, I always remember that it’s my client’s journey and I am only here to help them find their own way.
I enjoy the challenge of working out a solution that can encourage and empower people, whether they are aged 3 or 93.
My experiences include:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Single parenting
- Teaching and assisting in Mainstream schools and Special Educational Needs schools
- Teaching and assisting in Referral Units for children who have been expelled
- Raising autistic children and passing on skills to use with children on the Autistic Spectrum
- Holistic and Business Coaching, mentoring and general advice (See Disclaimer)
- Spirituality including Mediumship, Healing, Law of Attraction
The courses I’ve attended include:
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Education Studies degree
- Anatomy and Physiology Swedish Massage
- Self Actualisation
- Rule No.1 Mum has fun
- Life Coaching
- Mediumship courses
- Chrysalis Effect Practitioner
- Life Codes Practitioner.
- Forest school & Bushcraft/Survival
- First aid Outdoors
- STEPS Behavioural Management
I am DBS certificated